Thursday, October 29, 2015

GWA #5 is coming!!



I am right in the dead middle of putting pages, word bubbles etc etc together rainbow cry

I am trying my hardest to get it done for Saturday! :la: choir

I just thought I take a 5min breather and let you know whats going on! OMG! I can't contain my excitement!

Plus I had to take a break cause one of our kitties was going nuts when I bird flew into the window...... poor thing snapped his neck and died instantly so I had to go bury him/her. Crying

But now to get back at it! Excited Bounce

I hope your doing well and as excited as we are! :excited: Revamp

Please head down the page a bit and read Charlie's blog though it will have more details on what is to come for him and I and G.W.A, I think you will be excited and please leave us your thoughts !!

*HUGS&LOVE*





Heart - Free

Thanks for all your love and support!

~ Tina Noire

No comments:

Post a Comment